Enter our free raffle prize draw for your chance to win a meal for two!
Sign up to our newsletter for your chance to win a free meal for two**. You must enter your details below and sign up before Wednesday 25th of October 2017 for automatic entry into our free raffle prize draw*. We will be picking the winner at random from our list of subscribers before the 31st of October 2017.
RAFFLE PRIZE DRAW CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: 214 Limited T/A Chai Naasto (company no 08636501) whose registered office is at Ground Floor, 2-4 Fairfield Road Beckenham, Kent, England, BR3 3LD (referred to herein as “Chai Naasto”).
2. Employees of Chai Naasto or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via http://www.chai-naasto.co.uk/win
5. Closing date for entry will be at 11:59pm on Wednesday 25th October 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
To claim the raffle prize; a free meal for two at Chai Naasto (subject to availability of the dishes), the winner must pre-book a table no later than a month following the announcement of the competition winner (i.e. the winner will be announced in October 2017 and the prize must therefore be claimed no later than the 30th of November 2017). The prize can only be redeemed on a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday of the month in which it has to be claimed (i.e. November 2017). The prize must be selected from a tailored set menu, which can be found on our website, under the link below. If the winner wishes to order anything outside of this set menu or a higher quantity of any items included on the set menu, they must pay the full menu price for any additional items ordered.
Further information can be found here
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random through a computer generated software.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition you agree to sign up to our newsletter.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the Law of England and Wales any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Chai Naasto Competition, Ground Floor, 2-4 Fairfield Road Beckenham, Kent, England, BR3 3LD
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We have entered you into our prize draw.